THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Saturday Night Special"

     Well my dear husband is at it again and I'm starting to believe he likes a project as much as I do. In fact, I know that he does and sometimes what he thinks would be nice occasionally misses the mark. But lately, he's been on target with what I might like.

     So, guess what I'm going to do tomorrow morning? I'm going to Pottery Barn to choose a lampshade that's going to make this re purposed lamp look like new.

     However, unlike the "Humble Lil Bench" this lamp shade when finished will be going to my shop in Sweet Repeats".

     I'm anxious to hear your comments about this little find. Until next time happy thrifting.

     The Blue Farmhouse


Lamp Before


Lamp After

I still need to do a little aging process, but I think it's looking pretty good. I'll try to remember and take more pictures when it reaches it's final destination. Will it be my home or shop space?


1 comment:

  1. Love Love the color you chose to paint your lamp...I'm a lover of white too!!! I invite you to visit my world as well...Blessings Lori...
    Your newest followew

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.