THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Humble Lil' Table"

     My vision for this newly repurposed table is exactly where I have it sitting right now... by the front door. Don't you think it's perfectly suited for a place to pause and drop the day's mail onto or sit your tote bag down or just as it stands right now (simple and purposeful).

      My husband found it for a ridiculously low price and thought I could put it in my shop space. But I think for now I'll leave it right where it is...at least for a little while.

     What do you think? Leave me a comment and until next time happy hunting.

     The Blue Farmhouse


Before Picture


Morning Light Pouring In


Closer look


Pick up a bag and let's go














1 comment:

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.