THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Now You See It, Now You Don't

     On my way to "thrifting" I stopped into "Picket Fences" a beautiful home decor shop in Solvang, Ca. and the place was literally crawling with customers. I'm hoping to interview Leanne Jennings the owner of this gorgeous shop in the near future.

     It's quite obvious that people are very passionate about decorating their homes beautifully and comfortably to entertain friends and family. And you can say the same for collecting.

     I'm hoping this blog will be a resource on where you can locate shops that are truly inspiring as well as, show how style can be achieved on any budget.

     Last week I found this painting in a beautiful frame and my plans are to transform it into a chalkboard for messages or notes. Here's the before picture and I hope you'll leave a comment to let me know what you think when you see the "big reveal" on Sunday.

     Until then, happy collecting and decorating!


Before

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.