THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Big Reveal!!!

     One, two, three, okay open your eyes! I'm so excited to reveal my finished project and how nicely the re purposed picture frame turn out. This was my first experience with chalkboard paint and I think it turned out beautifully.

     In fact, I have some good news to share with you and that is my daughter Ryan at "The Blooming Thread" and I will share a vendors space at "Sweet Repeats". I'm excited and look forward to working side by side with my talented daughter. Ryan encourages me to follow my dreams and her creativity and entrepreneurial spirit inspires me and I'm so proud to be her mom.

     I can't wait to share with you the pictures of us setting up shop, as well as, some recent fabulous finds. Trust me you will want to see them.

     Until next time happy collecting.


After Picture


Can hardly wait to write a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.