THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

     Not too long ago I found 6 postcards (that I will never part with) handwritten to friends with the most beautiful sentiment and love ever. These postcard are dated 1911 and came from Springfield, Ohio, Albany, N.Y., Los Angeles and Pasadena, CA. One written sentence said,"Was so glad to get your card last evening you are the same dear Winnie". There's something about these postcards that evokes peace, true friendship and faith.

     So, on this occasion I want to say I'm thankful to God, I'm blessed with a wonderful family, and a host of special friendships. These are the priorities in my life that support all of the other things that I love.

     Praise God from whom all blessings flow...


Look at the illustration and colors


A few of the postcards


A message of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.