THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, May 30, 2014

"Here He Comes...Walking Down The Street"

     Here he comes walking down the street...well not actually walking but trust me I needed help getting this piece home.

     And if you have ever priced these beds before they can be quite pricey indeed. They come in many different styles and colors too. Personally I like mine best because I only paid $15 (now that my friend is a fraction of the retail price) and a want fulfilled too.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and seeing your vigilance pay off...


 Long drive home

 It's huge and heavy too
(hello Rita...can you help and put the camera down please)

I'm waiting...

Let's try this way...of course

Pinterest images


many different colors 

and styles

The Blue Farmhouse





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.