THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"Strange Bedfellows"

     I don't what it is about me and tutus but I love them. This particular one is that "lacy one" used for square dancing as they swing their partners do sa do... you know what I mean. While I may imagine myself in one with a pair of cowboy boots...the image is one thing and pulling it off is another. I'm not quite sure what I'd look like so I'll stick to collecting a few. In fact, they can be quite pricey but I found this one for $9.99.

     The other item I found was this green ornate lampshade that's going to be an absolute beauty when I complete the transformation. I saw this lamp a couple of weeks ago and the price was too high...so I waited and they gave me a screaming deal. I just love these heavy and very ornate lamps because when I paint them white the details just stand out beautifully.

     I can't wait to show you the transformation and hope you return to see for yourself.

     Until next time...happy collecting and thrifting.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

lacy white tutu

rose fabric covered box





Ornate lamp base

Full view



2 comments:

  1. Having fun reading around here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad...sometimes I think my story telling is better than my picture taking but I hope to get better. Oh and by the way the lamp turned out beautifully. It is one of my all time favorites. Hope you check it out! Thanks for drooping by ....Auntie Bliss:)

      Rita

      Delete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.