THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, October 4, 2012

"S.O.S"

     Are your collections taking over? Like really Tommy (hubby) is it necessary to paint this gigantic piece of furniture HERE!!?!!

     Each time I purchase something my husband ask, "Is this piece going in your space at "Sweet Repeats" and sometimes I say yes and it does, and most of time I say "yep" knowing full well this is mine! He says it can't be painted in the garage because it gets cold now...anyway I am glad that he is volunteering to do it because it'll look professionally done.

     This is going to take awhile because he just had eye surgery and I have to unload all the dishes from the antique cupboard and relocate it to the family room. What I need are bigger rooms...more opened space...what I really need is some S.O.S.!!!

     P.S. I'm having second thoughts now about painting this piece now (yaaaa) but I will have to locate some updated hardware. So stay tuned as I attempt to completed this weekend!

     The Blue Farmhouse.


Really!!?!!


Hardware off and I'm looking for replacements

Drawers left out on chairs








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.