THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, April 19, 2012

"A Hat Box"



Me & My "Hat Box"

     Nothing particular special about this hat box, except its' colors are blue and white. I was browsing around in Sweet Repeats and the instant I saw it I wanted to buy it. 
     For me the memories of hat boxes make me return to my childhood and seeing my grandma (who we lovingly called "Hat") purchases hats from Belk's Department Store. I think those are bygone days but hat boxes such as these I just couldn't pass up!


      My Grandma "Hat"(back row to your left), my sister and me (the smallest) in our green dresses, of course sewn by my Grandma "Hat"


     I'm sure I'll find some use for it. What's your ideas?

     The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.