THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chandelier Restored!

     I'm so excited to share with you a few pictures of the glass chandelier that I recently wrote about in "Look What I Found."

     However, what I can't share are photos of the meticulous hours of workmanship my husband put into this lamp. He is my biggest fan and I couldn't do this without him. We love many of the same things so when we go antiquing he goes in one direction and I go in the other and we meet at the register.

     The chandelier looks great with or without the white lamp shades and it would work great in any room. Now, I'm just waiting for my husband to sew a white cord cover (he's an excellent tailor). He really is very good at sewing.

     I'm very happy with the outcome and this is a find that I'll always cherish. Enjoy and let's go treasure hunting!



Before Picture


After Picture


I love this chandelier



Another angle


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.