THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, February 28, 2016

"Another Day...More Beautiful Finds"

New Mirror


Fabulous boutique


The Details


Totally unique piece


     There's definitely a place in my heart and home (always) for vintage mirrors. This weekend proved to be a great opportunity to find and spot some unique treasures for my home or yours. I'm often asked what to I do with all the mirrors I find? Well many are offered for sale when I'm a vendor at The Remnants of The Past Vintage Show. While others I sell privately, some are repurposed to chalkboards for events, and I hoard all the others (lol). 

     If you'd like to see what I'm doing in between posting here follow me on Instagram. I hope that you'll join me there and in the mean time happy collecting, thrifting for more beautiful finds for your home! See you next time....

     The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.