THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, January 30, 2016

"Not Just Another....Mirror"

New find

Sold

Repurposed



A few of them


     If you have followed "The Blue Farmhouse" for any length of time you're well aware of my love for these grand ornamental vintage mirrors. And I have lots of them in different shapes and styles but each one as beautiful as the other. I don't always paint them white but I have developed an affinity for this color... well for some things. I guess you could say it's the new black and with all the other colors surrounding them the white just stands regal.

      Usually I will place a pair of vintage lighting or gold candelabras on either side and it looks great. Recently a few of my very large white mirrors were used by a bride in her dressing room for the bridesmaid and of course the bride. I was more than happy to see them serve a beautiful functional purpose like... a wedding.  

     Thank you to my followers for your support and sweetness and I invite you to check me out on Instagram too. Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and pop on over to see what I'm up to on Instagram.

     The Blue Farmhouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.