THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, October 24, 2015

"Splurge A Little"

Blue & White Bedroom

Livingroom

Something special out back




     My very first post into this enormous creative world of "blogging" featured a post on this gorgeous shop Rooms & Gardens. There's not one thing in this shop that you wouldn't want to take home but that will depend on your wallet and budget. I've purchased some smaller items and despite most things over my budget it doesn't detour me from drawing inspiration each time I step inside. 

     So what's my philosophy on decorating my home? I mix and match new pieces along with quality thrift store finds. Furniture is one of the largest investments we make in our homes and so choose wisely. You'd be surprised at what you can find at thrift stores, consignment stores, estate sales and even a yard sale. Remember choose quality, mix and match the vintage with the new and then own it. 

     Every home is personal to it's owner and no two are alike. Your home is different from mine and my home is different from yours and I'm positive that both are beautiful. So whatever I may have or can afford there's an abundance of inspiration at our fingertips...just waiting to help us make our houses beautiful.

     Until next time happy decorating, thrifting and go on "Splurge A Little"...if you can. Thank you for dropping by and I hope you will visit again.


     The Blue Farmhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.