THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"Harbouring A Dream"

     What do you do when you have a dream so vivid it's like you can reach out and touch it? Well I drew the best little picture I could... and retreated to this beautiful book 'Vintage by Nina' where I read of her friend harbouring a dream too.

     However what couldn't be drawn I'm thankful for these beautiful Pinterest images that make this heart say...Yes!!!

A dream...

 and this was there

 and these right outside the barn doors

A farm style table

Mix and matched chairs

 Blue and White dishes...of course

linens

...and lots of friends (old and new ones)

Until next time...happy collecting, thrifting and thanks for dreaming with me. 

The Blue Farmhouse


2 comments:

  1. I lové your dream, it looks like m'y dream as well.
    I have Vintage my Nina book and was going to look it over again lat night but drifted off I to dream land a bit to soon.

    Thank you for sharing your dream.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "us" bloggers have so much in common...dreams, wishes, blue things, white things, worn things, beautiful things and more....and that's why we share back and worth with each other. Thanks Dore for sharing with me today!

    Hugs and Love...Rita

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.