THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, August 2, 2014

"Feelin' Groovy'

Feelin' Groovy

Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy
Doot-in doo-doo, feelin' groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy
Simon & Garfunkel
(The 59th Street Bridge Song)



This is how I spent most of my day after running a few errands

out on the front lawn...with my blue umbrella
(watching 'Painted Toe' as she splashed around in her kiddie pool) 

...blue makes me so happy and I took time (a lot) to just slow down

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you found something inspiring here...please come again.

The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.