THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"What Now...Blue Farmhouse?"


~ The collector ~

     What's does the year 2014 have in store for "The Blue Farmhouse"....I'm not sure? I don't know where to go or what do with my passion for collecting, thrifting and decorating. I feel like a "deer in the headlights" frozen...stuck and uncertain.

     However I do know that collecting, thrifting and finding beautiful pieces are things that I'm passionate about. I'm constantly amazed at the all the beautiful pieces [mirrors, furniture, chandeliers, dishes, frames... just to name a few] I have found through the years...not to mentioned the things I've passed up only to return with regret because it's gone. Has that ever happened to you?

     I'm sure I'll figure it out... but in the meantime wish me luck and thanks for reading....

The Blue Farmhouse
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.