THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Sweet Cherub Mirror"

     I'm absolutely in love with this cherub mirror I recently found at the thrift store. Most importantly the flat silver patina color...needs no paint job. It provides a wonderful contrast to the white surrounding colors of my 'home sweet home' sign and brown lettering.

     These photos are a result of playing around with my camera settings in the nighttime when I spotted a hint of chandelier in the mirror. This find can be used in many different ways and I have a few up my sleeve...just pop out the mirror and insert a....okay let's hear your ideas!

     I adore this little piece and think you would too...so until next time happy collecting and thrift store hunting.

   







The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.