THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Mr. Postman Review"

My lil model

Now she's starting to sing (swaying back and forth)

Extra parts removed

It's moveable

My idea


     Although I'm still busy entertaining "Painted Toe" thankfully I was able to take some better pictures of the piece I got from the post office. Thanks to my husband for removing some of the big bulky parts and now with just some fresh paint, soap and water...this piece is for sale.

     I found this image while scouring around Pinterest on this beautiful blog. Hopefully you can drop by for a visit and I'm interested in your thoughts. 

     Thank you for coming back... The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.