THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, February 18, 2013

"All In A Days Work"

     I wish that finding all these wonderful things that describe 'Blue Farmhouse" style was my job, but unfortunately it isn't. No worries though because, I love finding things for my home and to sell at flea markets.

     Here's another old frame I found and, I will probably discard the picture to replace with chalkboard or cork. My daughter Ryan at TheBloomingThread.etsy.com likes the picture but, I don't so maybe I can give it to her. And the little shelf was gold but I repainted white and scuffed up a bit.

     O well, I guess I better get back to work...collecting and thrifting.

     Until next time...The Blue Farmhouse.

I love to re purpose these frames

repainted shelf

Closer look

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.