THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, August 22, 2013

"A Favorite Chandelier"

 My Entry Way

A Favorite Chandelier

     I absolutely love this chandelier so much I purchased "two". And what I love is the affordability of something beautiful without spending a fortune. I mean why spend more when you don't have too?... and that's The Blue Farmhouse's philosophy... function, beauty and affordable. 

     I can think of a hundred places [well not quite] to hang it like bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, reception tent for a wedding, hallway, and dining room. These are a few of my first choices but I'm interested in where your thoughts? 

     Until next time happy thrifting, collecting and decorating.

     The Blue Farmhouse....Something old, something new, and always something blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.