THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"The Luckiest Girl"

     I'm the luckiest girl in the world, because I'm a proud grandma! I'm so thankful to have my son and his family here for a short visit. Just look at how much Lil Brown Feet has grown, and Painted Toe is now walking, as well as, biting if you stick your fingers in her mouth. (Ouch!) And, of course my other granddaughter is affectionately called "Snowflake". Do your grandchildren have strange sweet names like mine?!

     I couldn't be any happier than I am right now, except to share my JOY with you.

     Until next time... The Blue Farmhouse.

Painted Toe

Sisters

Cousins

Painted Toe and Lil' Brown Feet

Oh no....

Reaction

I'm okay 




8 comments:

  1. What darlings! You are indeed blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noelle! I love looking into the face of my children's children...it's amazing. And I want to thank you for following The Blue Farmhouse. I hope you'll find something inspiring each time you visit.:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rita,

    Love these photo's and no I am not that lucky to be a grandmother just yet...
    My oldest is only 16!
    But those times will be there before i know it.

    I love the photo with the bite! It feels so familiar to me.
    My kids used to always but their fingers in the siblings mouth.

    Funny!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy,
      I just happened to caught it on camera...it's so funny to look at now. No skin was broken...it just startled Lil Brown Feet.

      Delete
    2. That is just pure luck - ha ha ah
      I never ever get the chance to shoot right one they do something like that.
      But when i took my girls to a photo studio once... I took all the photo's with them looking upset and teary eyed with "runny noses" those are now my most favorite photo's they are not pretend, they are real!

      Lovely weekend!

      Delete
    3. It's true! I decided to take my camera outside while playing with the girls and ....well that's the picture. I had a lot of fun that day...little cousins playing and grandma loving every moment.

      Rita

      Delete
  3. Adorable...I love the curls! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too and I'm enjoying every moment....Thanks Koralee:)

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.