THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Meet My Neighbor"

     I received many wonderful comments on a recent post "Thank you Neighbor", that I had to do a brief follow up so that you could meet my neighbor. Her name is Lisa and she lives 2 houses down from me. Not only is she very pretty but she's obviously gracious in sharing and very friendly.

     In these present times where we only wave at our neighbors as they drive out of their driveways and we into ours,  it's refreshing to have a neighbor be this thoughtful. Thankfully,I have several other neighbors that we have coffee together, chat on our front lawns, and genuinely make time to befriend each other.
   
     It may seem difficult to get to know people as they move in and out of our neighborhoods, but I think it's a question worth asking.... who is my neighbor?


    Me & Lisa

      The Blue Farmhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.