THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Dinner For Two"

     I hate to admit that we eat out way more than we should...and that's because our schedules seem to have us criss-crossed, only meeting together at night, and even then not at the same time. But, despite hectic work schedules, appointments, school and chores I love to cook and entertain.

     So, tonight I made one of our family favorite meals "Fettuccine with Chicken & Onion Cream Sauce" and it was delicious.

     I'm also skeptical about posting this and yet anxious to hear your thoughts (yikes), just remember food photographer I'm not, but lover of all things good and beautiful I am.

     Thanks for dropping by and until we meet again... The Blue Farmhouse.


Prep work


Let's add the chicken breast 


Setting the table


It's ready!


Mine


Theirs

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.