THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Black Friday...Thrift Store Style"

Welcome

     Yesterday afternoon my hubby and I set out to a few of our favorite thrift stores to see if we would find some treasures...and boy did we ever...

 Baskets
Multi-functional 

 On top of a ottoman
or


dining room table


     and I felt like I hit the jackpot with this mirror and frame [I'll discard the deer photo] and use for a chalkboard. You can also view some other post on the mirrors I have found in the past.

 I love these ornate mirrors and frames

 I will paint and age these frames

 also my angel bust

[odd picture in a post... but had to show you the possibilities]
Maytag 'Neptune' Gas Washer and Dryer
[$273.00 for both...almost new]

     If you want know more about how I acquired these well just leave me a comment... trust me you never know what you can find at a good thrift store. Have you found something odd lately? I would love to hear...but trust me these were an answer to prayer!

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and fabulous finds.

     The Blue Farmhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.