THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This Little Light of Mine!

      My hubby finished restoring the glass chandelier I found and now it hangs beautifully in the hallway bathroom.

      You can view before and after pictures in a previous post "Chandelier Restored". But, now I've gotta show you what I found last week. Yes, another beautiful light fixture. I was actually on my way out of the store and spotted it lying on a shelf. This beauty only cost me $3.99!

     I will have my husband paint the base white for an updated look and then mount to the ceiling in the hallway bathroom. It's really beautiful and will go perfectly with the cut glass chandelier.  I can hardly wait until it's finished and share with you the outcome.

     Here's some pictures of how it looks now.

     Enjoy!


Before 


Another angle



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.