THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, December 2, 2011

"Picket Fences"

     I'm thrilled to introduce you to another gorgeous shop "Picket Fences" and owner Leanne on California's central coast. I felt honored to have finally met Leanne because I have personally shopped in her store and she follows my blog!

     Picket Fences is located in Solvang, California a beautiful quaint Danish community filled with boutiques of every kind, art galleries, culinary delights, vineyards and so much more. Trust me if you have never made this place a destination spot you will soon after viewing these pictures. Her shop really needs no introduction except to those shoppers who have never visited yet, so sit back and enjoy!

Q. How long have you been in business?
A. I have been in business for 11 years. I was in a partnership with my cousins until they retired about 2 years ago.

Q. What do you believe is the secret to your shops success?
A. I think that the right answer is obvious for me because it's my faith, hard work and of course, you have to love what you do.

Q. Where do you draw inspiration?
A. Magazines, HGTV, blog spots and I just recently discovered Pinterest and of course, I love antiquing.

Q. What are your future dreams for yourself and your business?
A. Well, to continue enjoying what I'm doing. I love meeting new people and we have clientele from many different places. I have become friends with many of them and it's always good to see them again.


Me and Leanne



I love the sparkle of this table


The Garden section


More of the Garden


Beautiful Bedroom and accessories


Gracious shop owner


     Thank you Leanne for your graciousness and I wish you continued success in the future. It's shops like yours that remind me that I too love decorating, antiquing and meeting people like you!

     Sincerely, The Blue Farmhouse








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.